Pagina's

vrijdag 22 april 2011

Television series

Hey everyone!

I wanted to to a post about my favorite television series! This year I'm totally hooked on it! I never watched so much series as now, when I'm cooking, when I'm working, cosplaying, blogging, surfing,... al the time! I really would like some new series to watch!
Here is a list of what I'm currently watching and what I have seen:

Watched:

* Dexter: liked it!
* Spartacus blood and sand: Loved it!!
* Spartacus Gods of the arena: Loved it!
* Lost: some seasons sucked others where amazing
* Heroes: Only season one and I liked it
* Desperate house wife's: Liked it
* Friends: Loved it
* How I met your mother: Loved it
* Sex and the city: Liked it
* Cougar town: Liked it
* House MD: Loved it
* Pillars of the earth: Loved it
* True Blood: Loved it
* Kyle XY: Liked it
* Stargate SG1: Loved it
* Xena: Loved it
* My wife and kids: didn't care for it so much
* Grounded for life: liked it
* Fairly odd parents: Liked it
*

Watching right now:

* Fringe: Love it!
* Farscape: Love it!

I think I forgot a few but you'll get the picture ;) So I really like odd series and dark series! I would like to get a few new names so I can watch some new series ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten