Pagina's

vrijdag 22 april 2011

cosplay make-up

Hi everyone,

I always wanted to make a post about cosplay and make up.
I find make-up very important in cosplay because it makes such a big difference. But because the characters are so special they need some extreme makeup. I spend a lot of money on eye shadow and special lipsticks the last few years and I was fed up with it. So last time I was on eBay I bought some big makeup pallets for a very cheap price at Keyhere store.
I bought "Pro 88 Warm Color Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Eyeshades A" and " Pro 120 Full Color Eyeshades Palette Eye Shadow Makeup"
I only payed 21 dollars for it and that's around 15 euros for two makeup pallets :)
Its so handy because my cosplays all have different colors and need different eye shadows and now I have all the colors I need ^^ I'm thinking of making makeup tutorials of the characters I have cosplayed and so I can show you how I did my makeup. So 'm still thinking about it ^^ maby one day :)

Hugs and kisses!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten